We appreciate all user made drumkits you want to share. Please follow these guidelines to make everyone's life easier.
- You must upload the kit in RAR or ZIP. Please give the kit a proper name. Do not name it anything containing the words NFX or WARBEATS.
- You should use the following rules when naming your samples
Samples must be named in the form of: X-YYYYY.WAV where X is one of the following instrument types:
K = Kicks
S = Snare
C = Clap
HO = Hat Open
HC = Hat Closed
H = Hat
CY = Cymbal
FX = Sound effect
P = other percussion sounds not listed (bongoes, congas, snaps, etc)
I = Instrument sounds. like a sampled bass
L = Loop
VOC = Vocals
YYYYY = the name.
For example, the following names are valid: K-THUMPER.WAV or FX-AK47SHOT.WAV
- All files must be in WAV (preferred) or MP3 format.
- Make a folder containing your Warbeats user name and the word "Kit", place all your samples in the folder and ZIP or RAR the folder (not the individual files). You may use a number or description of the kit. For example: C:\YourName Kit 1\ or C:\YourName Dirty South Kit\
- You must have at least the following minimum samples
8 snares (or claps),
8 of any other type
for a minimum of 32 samples.
- You may submit up to 100 samples per kit.
- If you want, you should include a README.TXT file that tells about your self and promotes your websites.
REMEMBER: These will be judged on quality and your ability to follow directions so do your best to make sure they sound good and are cut properly (ie. no silence at the start or excessive silence on the tail).
Don't know how to make a kit? Check out these videos: