Help with sampling?
Last Post 27 Oct 2011 10:13 AM by Ryno. 5 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

DeeJohnson

New Recruit
Send Private Message -

--
    14 Oct 2011 05:12 PM

I was wondering how do you remove the beat from a smaple so that you just hear the vocals of a the part you chopped and are going to use in your beat. Can this be done? I also wanna know about differnt things I could do to make the chopped vocal sound different?

DeeJohnson

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    16 Oct 2011 10:46 AM
    So can this be done?

ZHero

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    26 Oct 2011 03:00 PM
    Everything can be done if u know how.

It`s just the question if u can do that..but if u need a acapella it definitly would be easier for u to visit : http://www.acapellas4u.co.uk/

Pompey Productions

Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    26 Oct 2011 05:07 PM
    the best thing you can do is try to use eq in order to try to remove some of the frequencies of the other parts of the track. you can't just separate the vocal fully from the track like that unless you have the full song and the instrumental.
    www.PompeyProductions.com www.twitter.com/P_O_M_P_E_Y www.facebook.com/pompeyproductions

Sabotage
    The Pimp Hand (moderator)
    Elite Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    27 Oct 2011 12:36 AM
    And even then the results are often dubious. The best way is to try and EQ out the parts you don't want as much as possible and then mask what is left using your own sounds. If it's a short vocal stab, using delay or reverb can also help hiding out the underlying instrumentation.
    | MAIL | Watch this space!

Ryno

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    27 Oct 2011 10:13 AM
    Lol this question takes me back! The very reason I got FL Studio was because I wanted to make remixes of songs I was into at the time. I too thought you could just strip vocals from instrumentals, pull out just the drums/guitar/piano etc... I was sadly mistaken! If that technology existed (depending on how easy it would be to use) it would eliminate the challenges of sampling. That's the best part; having to search for just the right songs with just the right parts to chop. If you could pull out/edit/reduce whatever you wanted from any song, sampling would become LAME! <--- personal opinion....lol. Now as far as making your chopped vocals sound different, you can change the pitch, add effects, layer in other vocals etc. Just keep playing around with it, that's the best way to learn.
    Stay Humble, Stay Hungry & Feed Me !
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $23.32 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online
    Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: Dj Kym
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 36
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 26
    User Count Overall: 107856

People Online People Online: