Is pesonus audiobox good for recording?
Last Post 08 May 2011 07:30 AM by B.R.E.W.. 6 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

LITTLEBOYE

New Recruit
Send Private Message -

--
    24 Feb 2011 07:16 PM
    I just ordered the PreSonus 1Box Audiobox Collector's Edition Recording Bundle (Audiobox usb, PreSonus M7 Condenser Microphone, HD7 Headphones, and Studio One Artist - Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources DAW) from Guitar Center  and was wondering if i can use it with fruity loops studio 9? I'm new to all this so I could use the help.

B.R.E.W.

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    26 Feb 2011 09:28 AM
    i ordered it as well...but am having trouble due to the fact that unique squared(the company i ordered through amazon) first said it was on backorder,then said they shipped it,then ups sent an email stating it was delivered..i got my krk's,cables,and monitor stands but no presonus bundle..i just got done calling and emailing and i will check once again when i get home(im moving btw so i cant hook anything up yet :/ )..unique squared isnt open til monday either,and upon reading reviews the negative ones slam their customer service..so i hope a fucking NIGHTMARE isnt approaching..

ANYWAYS to answer your question,yes it should work in fl studio as i ordered it as well to use in the same DAW..i planned on writing up a review when i could,and have been filled with excitement to step it up from a usb mic to phantom power and have a nice audio interface all in one bundle to work with until this recent clusterfuck of a fiasco..the reviews ive read about it before ordering have been positive for the most part and state that it works with fl studio as well as 64 bit windows 7..a friend of mine also told me he has presonus equipment and likes it alot..

so i hope that helps...and wish my ass luck..because im not too happy about this at the moment

p.s.- i think this has to be posted in the hardware section

LITTLEBOYE

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    28 Feb 2011 03:40 PM

Thanks!

I received it, after much delay do to weather problem's so they say. how do i hook it up or wire it to FL studios? right now I'm just using it with studio one and i got to say its pretty dope better then my usb mic. when you get a chance get back at me about the rewireing to FL thanks again.

B.R.E.W.

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    28 Feb 2011 05:16 PM
    honestly couldnt tell you..i havent got mine or heard back from the company

if you find out let me know as well...
    what you could do is go to the presonus website and check out the forum there..

maybe there are drivers you need to install? im not sure

further edit: supposedly presonus does not have the 1box available..they are coming out with something else..i did ask for a refund and prolly get it elsewhere..though waiting(though i really dont wanna wait) for the newer version is tempting..

LITTLEBOYE

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    04 Mar 2011 09:16 PM
    I found out how to do it and I have to say it work pretty good. I'm picking up a Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer and some monitors tomorrow at Guitar Center to go with what I already. I new to all this so I'm trying to get a little home studio going.

B.R.E.W.

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    07 Mar 2011 06:53 PM
    nice! was it pretty easy to work with once you got it going?

well the place i tried to order it from gave me a refund...they told me its no longer available and presonus possibly will come out with another...i have found it on musicians friend..so i am going to order it...right....about......NOW

B.R.E.W.

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    08 May 2011 07:30 AM
    i got mine awhile back...went trhu some life issues but am gettin out of this rut...i have it set up but dont know how to properly set it up in fl studio...so ive stuck witrh my usb for the time being so i can get some recording done i been needing to do...i still have yet to set up studio one

how has it been for you? you like it?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $23.32 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online
    Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: Eggman
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 44
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 27
    User Count Overall: 104757

People Online People Online: