Last Post 01 Aug 2010 09:09 AM by AGC. 6 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

Intersphere

Soldier
Send Private Message -

--
    12 Jul 2010 02:46 AM

JB Production

Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    12 Jul 2010 04:21 AM
    its not very good way.....its better to w8 for the battlefield to open, and then make a hudge soundtrack battle.....couse this way people can underrate others and tell friends to do so etc.....

TooIntegrated
    Your Girlfriends Dream (moderator)
    Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    13 Jul 2010 04:04 AM
    dude in case you ddin't read the previous thread..

No battles are being held on this point

Nfx is still workin' out the stuff behind the scenes for giving us a new way for us to battle..

Also organizing little tournaments should be done with notifying NFX da boss, or else it's not going down..

Just be patient as of now plz , everything will work out for the better..

Writing you, and signing off (From the Philippines ^.^)

T.I.
    Twitter: Click Here | FaceBook: Click Here | E-mail: TooIntegrated@gmail.com | Artist Webpage: Click here

Member of the Warbeats Music Group
    -----
    I am coming back. Too Integrated - The Sleeping Giant

JB Production

Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    13 Jul 2010 08:41 AM
    hahaha T.I.s bangin some Philippine hooootiieeesssssss!!!!! yeeeeaaaaaah BOiiiii

KrypToKnight Beatz

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    18 Jul 2010 08:09 PM
    Fail

brgnbeat (mrLabile)

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    20 Jul 2010 07:14 AM
    for a soundtrack battle dont you need a movie clip to write music to?

AGC

Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    01 Aug 2010 09:09 AM
    I hear remixes all the time in sound tracks so I think rule one and two contradict each other. I don't use loops that much personally but I don't see the big deal.

Unless you say "only stock FL Sounds" your comparing apples to oranges in terms of samples anyway. With all the keyswiching in VSTi's nowadays you can take something simple and bland and make it sound like Jimmy Page played it so... I'm not sure I get where that's coming from.

Why not say "acoustic instruments only", otherwise it seems to be about the same thing once you get into groove templates and the like...

For example, I can take a performance from a midi file on the internet and create a groove template from that,take another midi file and quantize it to the groove template and since the rhythm is different it will sound original, is that "my playing" anymore than a sample loop?

What if I chop a single chord from a horn loop? Does that disqualify me? A lot of people use loops that way, very few people just loops something over and over and even if they do... if the director uses your music who cares?

Mad Men is one of my favorite shows and I was listening to the commentary on the DVD yesterday and this guy was talking about all the loops he uses and how he had remixed RJD2's theme from "A Beautiful Mine" to create a different moods. They also have orchestras and instrumentalists play certain things so they don't sound "fake" as well. I think it just depends on the mood your trying to create and what the clip needs.

Movie clip thing is a good idea but since we can't battle right now I guess it doesn't really matter.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $24.88 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online
    Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: totestacosbro77
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 29
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 32
    User Count Overall: 107940

People Online People Online:
    Visitors Visitors: 87