Would appreciate feedback on my beats!
Last Post 22 Jul 2011 12:25 PM by Ryno. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

BeatsbyK

New Recruit
Send Private Message -

--
    20 Jul 2011 10:45 PM

Sup warbeats community, this is my first post in feedback forum.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=995572&pathnow=/bands/default.cfm

would REALLY appreciate it if you guys could listen a few of my beats and let me know what my overall style lacks. Chopperz is probably the best beat ive done. I dont talk 1 on 1 with any producers so im really needing that extra viewpoint. im gonna start leaving others feedback, so if you leave me somethin ill definetly return the favor. my major problem is that i can come out with a decent beat every now and then but i never can consistently put out good beats and im looking to fix that problem with your guys feedback.

Also if u have some time, here is a new beat im workin on that im really stuck on  -

http://soundcloud.com/uahmad93/beat-block/s-EEIht

Ryno

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    22 Jul 2011 12:25 PM
    The first thing I noticed about "Chopperz" is the intro was way too long. You had that section where the hats just played for straight days, drop the beat already!lol But once the beat dropped it was cool, I don't really see anything wrong with the track. Maybe you could do without the "Hey" vocal chants cuz those are kinda played out. But other than that this was pretty well produced. A little on the repetitive side but nothin some vox can't fix. I got a sampled track, a little different style than yours lol but Id appreciate if youd Feed Me back. Peace bro
    Stay Humble, Stay Hungry & Feed Me !
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $23.32 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online
    Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: nick
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 32
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 34
    User Count Overall: 104888

People Online People Online: