Check out any of my 60 BEATS on my SoundClick!
Last Post 26 May 2011 07:38 AM by DVBeats. 6 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

DVBeats

New Recruit
Send Private Message -

--
    14 May 2011 02:41 PM

So I wanted to change up the usual format of posting a beat forum and decided to let all of you choose whatever beat you want to listen to produced by me!

I have over 60 beats on my SoundClick page all produced by me and you can listen to whatever ones you want and give me feedback on them!

Although I like all my beats, my favorites to recommend are: "A New Place", "A New Day", "Hands Up", "New Era", "1st Dubstep", "Vibin", "Wonders", "Shining", "Determination", and "Trappin Here". But pick whatever ones you think are good!

Thanks for reading and hit up my beats!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...tent=music

Kilowatt Beats

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    16 May 2011 03:02 PM
    Yeah I like free piano beat #1, and how it kicks in at around 1:15 and the percussion. free piano beat #2 is nice also, maybe a little repetitive but thats sorta that style so its all good. Is that from changes by tupac haha, thats what it reminds me off at the beginning. Anyways tracks sound pretty nice, keep it up!

DVBeats

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    18 May 2011 02:39 PM
    Thank you for the feedback. Yeah the piano sample is from Tupac's "Changes" haha it's a sample I have had for a while and I wanted to use to make a beat. Thank you again for checking the beats out!

DET

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    22 May 2011 05:32 AM
    I checked trappin here.
    While the drums sound fine, I feel the melody is way too soft. It's not really trap if you ask me. Your going to need brass, strings, and a synth in purity called Fat Draken 2 to beef up the track. But nice foundatio to work on.
    "It is not the machine, It is the man behind the machine." - 9th Wonder

DVBeats

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    24 May 2011 10:16 AM
    Thank you I appreciate that. I don't really have the money to buy these synths like Purity or what not so I am working with what I have. But whenever I find some better VST's, I will use them!

Powda B

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    25 May 2011 08:45 AM
    Hey there, checked out some of your beats, namely the first 3 on the site(Free Piano #1 and #2, and Old School Beat #2, and definitely catchy. I have to agree with Kilowatt, who posted earlier. The Piano beats do sound a little repetitive, but it fits the style, and that wouldn't even be an issue once you get some lyrics over it I'm loving the drums on the beats though, definitely catchy, and they fit the beats perfectly. As for the old school beat, I'm loving the groove to that one, had to listen to that one a few times. =) Anyways, you got some nice beats, keep up the good work!

DVBeats

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    26 May 2011 07:38 AM
    Thank you dude. I appreciate the feedback! I do agree some of the free beats are repetitive but there are artists who like to rap/sing on those kind of beats so I create them to suit their needs. Thanks again!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $15.52 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online
    Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: Critical_Ice
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 33
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 31
    User Count Overall: 107954

People Online People Online:
    Visitors Visitors: 164