im trying to use fl studio,motif es rack, reason5, mpc 500, and pro tools together
Last Post 15 May 2012 07:12 AM by rahloe. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved

rahloe

New Recruit
Send Private Message -

--
    15 May 2012 07:10 AM
    Hello fellow war beaters! Im in need of some serious help. I currently use fl studio 10 as my sequencer. I rewire reason into fl studio, and I use my motif es rack through the midi outs. Also I have an ozonic as a midi controller, which is routed through my mpc 500( which I also use a a controller, I know a waste of equipment). Currently, my process for laying track is: use fl studio to sequence the motif rack, if needed-use reason5 rewire. open edison on the main mixer channel, record the beat into edison. Export the edison clip to the play list. Export project as .wav and/or.mp3. As you see, I totally bypass the important MIXING stage, I dont use the mpc 500(unless i use the kong or dr.octo racks in reason5), and every thing I did with the motif is just midi info. I just got ProTools MP9 and I want to track out all my instruments into individual tracks, but how do I do it with the motif? Since I have PTMP9, should I use PT as my squencer? if so, how do I track out the beats Ive already done? I cant find any videos or forums showing how to do this. I know how to rewire reason and fl studio to ProTools-how do Ie mot record the audio from the motif es rack??? pleas help me
    Tags: pro tools, Fl Studio, mpc 500, recording audio

rahloe

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    15 May 2012 07:12 AM

sorry for the typo in the last line

You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $26.44 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online