Battle votes
Last Post 20 Jun 2012 08:52 AM by B-ez. 10 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

Otacon

New Recruit
Send Private Message -

--
    09 May 2012 02:26 PM
    I am currently in my first battle. One thing I noticed that kinda fouled up my mood is that all the votes are hidden. Idk how everyone else feels about this but I really wish that everyone (or at least the participants of the battle) could see the votes as they came in. So that maybe 1 second so and so is in the lead.....but oh no sue and so took the lead! Idk I was just kind of suprised at how the system works.

SuperUser (NFX)

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    10 May 2012 09:48 AM
    .. and then you realize you are 2 votes behind and you call up your boys and say hey come vote for me. And then the guy you are battling sees he is down and does the same. Let your beat win or lose on it's own. You will see the vote counts at the end.

Great Scott!

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    10 May 2012 12:50 PM
    Agreed ^, which is also why i love the anonymous feature, i will use that when i start battles then there it is pure music and no popularity...It is all for the better.

Other than that, i tried looking and realized that i couldn't find out when the battles actually end...am i straight mental or is it really not there?

Otacon

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    10 May 2012 03:22 PM
    Great scott has a valid question. Idk when the battles end either other than if they reach 20 votes (read that somewhere) But I see battles on the home page that only got 12 or so votes so it must have a time limit. In regards to NFX, I didnt even consider that possibility, but after thinking about it I have this to say. If someone wanted to win/cheat that badly, they would call up their friends anyways and say vote for my song. I just think it would add more excitment that you could check it daily and see how you are doing. But I guess you are probably right that there are people that would do that. Stupid people ruin everything.

NFX
    Commander In Chief
    Elite Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    10 May 2012 04:33 PM
    It's 5 Days from the start of battle or first to 15 votes. If tied, the battle will continue until a vote comes in to untie it. Also some admins may be able to end it early and/or cancel it.
    Warbeats - Dropping Knowledge Like Bombs Since 2005... Has Warbeats helped you? - Please consider going VIP to help us pay the bills.
    ---
    Over 300 FL Studio, Music Theory and Beatmaking Video Tutorials
    Warbeats Music Group

Great Scott!

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    10 May 2012 09:56 PM
    Word, thanks a lot big boss man!

B-ez

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    08 Jun 2012 05:15 PM
    I too have a question about the voting. I was recently in a battle where apparently only one person voted. I read the comment about five days after the start but this battle was like 2 days into it maybe. Was that a fluke or what? I feel like I'm bitching. :|

NFX
    Commander In Chief
    Elite Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    11 Jun 2012 10:24 AM
    If you want to report a problem or have me look into something you have to give me more info, specifically the link to the batlle would help.
    Warbeats - Dropping Knowledge Like Bombs Since 2005... Has Warbeats helped you? - Please consider going VIP to help us pay the bills.
    ---
    Warbeats Music Group

B-ez

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    13 Jun 2012 05:46 AM

NFX
    Commander In Chief
    Elite Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    13 Jun 2012 09:10 AM
    @b-ez : That battle was started on May 31 and Ended on June 5 (5 days).
    ---
    Warbeats Music Group

B-ez

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    20 Jun 2012 08:52 AM
    Feels foolish. :| .....my bad.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $23.32 (Click To Buy)