2PAC Hologram
Last Post 08 May 2012 04:39 AM by TagYourBeats.com. 18 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

Nima T Productions

Soldier
Send Private Message -

--
    16 Apr 2012 12:41 PM
    What you guys think about this?!?! 

It's crazy.. I'm just wondering how much money they're gonna make off this.

www.thewriders.com www.youtube.com/tnima

NFX
    Commander In Chief
    Elite Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    16 Apr 2012 04:45 PM
    That is dope! They;ve been doing a similar thing in Japan for a while. They have pop stars that are 100% made up using vocaloid. but this is cool and makes me wish Pac was still here.
    Warbeats - Dropping Knowledge Like Bombs Since 2005... Has Warbeats helped you? - Please consider going VIP to help us pay the bills.
    ---
    Over 300 FL Studio, Music Theory and Beatmaking Video Tutorials
    Warbeats Music Group

Nima T Productions

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    16 Apr 2012 06:01 PM
    Yeh thats what I read in an article… but I think he's alive man lol.

TylerSmith

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    17 Apr 2012 04:33 PM
    it gave me goosebumps watching it! I hear they are talking about touring with the hologram. Oh and check this out lmao https://twitter.com/#!/HologramTupac

BenMilli (TRS)

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    17 Apr 2012 04:37 PM

Touring with the hologram LOL.... Buying  the hologram drinks and renting it rooms too ? Anyways it was both dope and actually, a bit creepy.... Epic as can be though

Nima T Productions

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    17 Apr 2012 08:38 PM
    Posted By TylerSmith on 17 Apr 2012 05:33 PM
    it gave me goosebumps watching it! I hear they are talking about touring with the hologram. Oh and check this out lmao https://twitter.com/#!/HologramTupac

LOL thats hilarious! 

TooIntegrated
    Your Girlfriends Dream (moderator)
    Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    18 Apr 2012 07:15 AM
    Posted By NFX on 16 Apr 2012 05:45 PM
    makes me wish Pac was still here.

^ This..
    Twitter: Click Here | FaceBook: Click Here | E-mail: TooIntegrated@gmail.com | Artist Webpage: Click here

Member of the Warbeats Music Group
    -----
    I am coming back. Too Integrated - The Sleeping Giant

Mach6Kid

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    18 Apr 2012 01:46 PM
    I think it's super dope what they did with the Pac hologram. And I got a lot more respect for Dre to some extent cause he obviously still has huge respect for Pac and misses him. Also it's cool that younger people get to experience Pac live in some shape or form.

-But, I can already see this getting out of hand. Today's it's Pac, but next is Biggie, then Big Pun, Big L, etc. etc. And I don't think it will end with Hip-Hop either.... I give it maybe two year's top before someone say's " Hey, let's bring Kurt Cobain back for a performance".

Some rumors are that they are already planning doing a tour with this Pac hologram. That's a bit O.D.

Just like in the movie's, it's not hard to turn something great and amazing, into total chaos.

Nima T Productions

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    18 Apr 2012 03:20 PM
    well personally I dont think dr.dre loved 2pac so much that he did this... he just saw a potential for making money off of this... And I did hear about that tour, I think the question is though: will people see it more than once? It can be cool at first, but after a while it wont be so who knows...

Pompey Productions

Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    18 Apr 2012 06:39 PM
    my problem is..sounded like they had someone do a voiceover of the whole performance...using someone who was trained to sound like him somewhat...but to me, i could tell that wasn't tupac's original voice. technology is wonderful...but i didn't really dig it that much.
    www.PompeyProductions.com www.twitter.com/P_O_M_P_E_Y www.facebook.com/pompeyproductions

JB Production

Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    19 Apr 2012 12:29 AM
    its dope, but kinda creepy at the same time

Nima T Productions

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    19 Apr 2012 05:48 PM
    Posted By Pompey Productions on 18 Apr 2012 07:39 PM
    my problem is..sounded like they had someone do a voiceover of the whole performance...using someone who was trained to sound like him somewhat...but to me, i could tell that wasn't tupac's original voice. technology is wonderful...but i didn't really dig it that much.

yeh cuz I heard coachela wasnt even around until 3 years after he died  .. its just crazy

werm

Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    20 Apr 2012 07:14 AM
    thinking of the implications of creating a hologram of someone and placing them somewhere they actually never really were. The technology is in its infancy, but, like most technological advancements...it kinda gives me the heebie jeebies a bit! lol But, on the other hand, I wonder how much something like that costs....or do I even wanna know? lol
    But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. --Psalm 22:6

NFX
    Commander In Chief
    Elite Veteran
    Send Private Message -

--
    20 Apr 2012 10:53 AM
    I have heard it pretty expensive. I doubt Dre/Snoop made any money from this. Most likely they saw an opportunity to something different.

FWIW the first concert like this in North America was at last years Anime Expo in Los Angeles. It was sold out in something like 5 minutes and has a virtual pop star 100% computer generated voice and image named Hatsune Miku. Those anime geeks are hardcore. Search youtube for the vids.

In this case, I think it would be great if used just like they did, for a quick cameo. To me a full length Pac concert would not be good because it would end up being a long "video" dubbed with songs from Pacs albums. it would lose it's shine and not be dynamic enough, IMO. However, it would be really interesting if they could manufacture a 100% virtual pop/rap star here in America. That would blow minds.
    Warbeats - Dropping Knowledge Like Bombs Since 2005... Has Warbeats helped you? - Please consider going VIP to help us pay the bills.
    ---
    Over 300 FL Studio, Music Theory and Beatmaking Video Tutorials
    Warbeats Music Group

Megiddo

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    20 Apr 2012 12:36 PM
    Am I the only one who's not impressed at all by that hologram?

It's not like it's bringing 'Pac back or something, it's just like a 3D video, cool at first but you get used to it and it's just a regular video after that.

Mr.95

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    21 Apr 2012 08:18 PM
    That was awesome but really creepy. Their actually making holograms that you can touch in japan.

Mr.95

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    21 Apr 2012 08:18 PM
    That was awesome but really creepy. Their actually making holograms that you can touch in japan.

SIRLAZZZY

Elite Soldier
    Send Private Message -

--
    02 May 2012 08:28 AM
    miss pac felt like i knew em,shit cray

TagYourBeats.com

New Recruit
    Send Private Message -

--
    08 May 2012 04:39 AM

When I saw that hologram I flipped out.  A producer I made tags for had a post about it on his blog and I was transfixed - I replayed it at least 7 times in the first sitting.

I'm surprised they don't do something like this in Las Vegas, where you can go to see 2Pac, Elvis, etc all perform.

Or maybe if Madame Tussauds got a hold of it and you could see these holograms just in 3D actually breathing and moving instead of just the waxworks - that would be cool

BT

You are not authorized to post a reply.

To embed links, videos, pics, etc use the code: {embed=url}
    $77.92 (Click To Buy)
    [PLAYER CODE]

Users Online
    Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: aditya
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 31
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 43
    User Count Overall: 108026

People Online People Online: